Reverse Camera and rear view mirror feed separate

So......
This weekend I was in a friends Range Rover and he was able to have a feed from the sharks fin to his rear view mirror (Clear Sight it's called). His dash had a separate feed from his reversing camera.
I've seen some people have managed something similar on a Yaris thread somewhere, but has anyone tried to do this by installing one camera (or retrofitted a Clear Sight system) in the tailgate spoiler/sharks fin (Which goes to the rear view mirror) and another over the license plate, (which goes to the screen on the head unit).
I ask as we often have the rear piled high when going on a long trip and this seemed like it might be a great solution to that issue.

So......
This weekend I was in a friends Range Rover and he was able to have a feed from the sharks fin to his rear view mirror (Clear Sight it's called). His dash had a separate feed from his reversing camera.
I've seen some people have managed something similar on a Yaris thread somewhere, but has anyone tried to do this by installing one camera (or retrofitted a Clear Sight system) in the tailgate spoiler/sharks fin (Which goes to the rear view mirror) and another over the license plate, (which goes to the screen on the head unit).
I ask as we often have the rear piled high when going on a long trip and this seemed like it might be a great solution to that issue.
did you ever fo this thinking about installing one one my self

did you ever fo this thinking about installing one one my self
I didn't, but only as we're going to be selling the van. It would likely have been my next mod.
The route would have been a sharks fin on the spoiler above the rear door, with a camera feed to the rearview camera, and then an gem camera above the license plate to the head unit.

Back