Rear interior panel part no

3crispies

Classic Vws
T6 Guru
Looking for part number so can add one to passenger side. Sorry hoping not to remove to check on rear of panel.
Thanks in advance

20220906_195211.jpg

They don’t make one for the passenger side. The nearest is a caravelle trim but that would need modifying as there would be a window surround above

They don’t make one for the passenger side. The nearest is a caravelle trim but that would need modifying as there would be a window surround above
Ah OK guessed not unless I can find part no and order for lhd maybe...

You could see if any of the shuttle owners who are converting their vans might have a passenger side for sale, but there are SWB and LWB versions.

I think you'd be wasting time and money trying to get the other side to match, cover everything in carpet and it'll look fine. Or remove the heater behind there and fit a standard side panel, looks like you've got a bulkhead fitted anyway so unless you're people smuggling, what are you keeping warm?

I think you'd be wasting time and money trying to get the other side to match, cover everything in carpet and it'll look fine. Or remove the heater behind there and fit a standard side panel, looks like you've got a bulkhead fitted anyway so unless you're people smuggling, what are you keeping warm?
Bulkhead temporary bud until we get sorted.

Back