Really glad I lowered mine!

Kingsway

Flooring Contractor
T6 Guru
Let me explain....
Earlier in the year @DaveyB kindly sold me his sportline springs the purchase paid off today!

Had to go into an underground car park but couldn’t drive in as the entrance was to tight so had to reverse in, the entrance was about 6’ higher than the van with no height restrictions shown so reversed straight down the slope into the first space then got out to see this......

B4A1282E-1E9A-4D61-8D3B-AD879210BC99.jpeg

6E88F091-118D-4A75-BD8F-C37982C84483.jpeg

Let me explain....
Earlier in the year @DaveyB kindly sold me his sportline springs the purchase paid off today!

Had to go into an underground car park but couldn’t drive in as the entrance was to tight so had to reverse in, the entrance was about 6’ higher than the van with no height restrictions shown so reversed straight down the slope into the first space then got out to see this......

View attachment 15694

View attachment 15695
OMG, that is too close for comfort. Don't reckon you'd even get a Risla paper between your roof and the pipework.
Glad the springs are ok.:thumbsup:

I think had the back been empty that would of been the end of the spoiler and maybe the pipes, I was more interested in keeping clear of the walls didn’t think to look up...definitely will next time!!

I think had the back been empty that would of been the end of the spoiler and maybe the pipes, I was more interested in keeping clear of the walls didn’t think to look up...definitely will next time!!
Then you are doubly lucky. If the pipe work run had been even slightly different you’d have tagged it with your roof rails.
You must have balls of steel to have even ventured in there in the first place.

I fear that one day we will see photos of a van that went one multistorey too far :cry:

Back