Re - gen happening too often

To add a custom sensor for the EGR position, go to Settings -> Sensors from the main screen. Tap ’+' on the top of screen. You should see 'New PID' entry at the bottom of the sensor list:
1694767832732.png

Tap the New PID and fill in the following details:
Code:
Name:          EGR Position
Short name:    EGR Position
Command:       22446A
Header:        7E0
Decode scheme: Formula
Formula:       ((Shr(Signed(Shl(And(A,127),1)),1)*256)+B)*0.01
Minimum:       -120
Maximum:       120
Unit:          %

Repeat the process for the rest of the custom sensors:
Code:
Name: DPF soot mass calculated
Short name: DPF soot mass calculated
Command: 22208B
Header: 7E0
Formula: ((A*256)+B) * 0.01
Minimum: 0
Maximum: 50
Unit: g

Code:
Name: DPF soot mass measured
Short name: DPF soot mass measured
Command: 22208C
Formula: ((A*256)+B) * 0.01
Minimum: -20
Maximum: 30
Unit: g

Code:
Name: DPF fuel since last regen
Short name: DPF fuel since last regen
Command: 2220D8
Formula: ((A*256)+B) / 100
Minimum: 0
Maximum: 100
Unit: L

After this you should be able to add custom sensors to dashboard just like the built-in ones

Last edited:
Finally, to record the data in addition to showing the dashboard, it should be enough to tap ’Data recording’ from the main screen and selecting ’Record data’ checkbox. The recorded files also appear into ’Data recording’ section - you can export the files to CSV by swiping the file name to left from the list. But I haven’t really used this feature much so I don’t know all the details like if it always creates a file per connection or perhaps multiple on longer drives.

Ok, I hope I got above about right… doing this ”cold” from phone so unverified. I’m happy to answer any questions but please be patient - I might not be able to pick up immediately.

Good luck with the app setup and your DPF though!

Last edited:
Finally, to record the data in addition to showing the dashboard, it should be enough to tap ’Data recording’ from the main screen and selecting ’Record data’ checkbox. The recorded files also appear into ’Data recording’ section - you can export the files to CSV by swiping the file name to left from the list. But I haven’t really used this feature much so I don’t know all the details like if it always creates a file per connection or perhaps multiple on longer drives.

Ok, I hope I got above about right… doing this ”cold” from phone so unverified. I’m happy to answer any questions but please be patient - I might not be able to pick up immediately.

Thanks,‘that’s really helpful!!

I’ll spend some time reading through it all and then see if I can manage to set it all up :)

Haven't managed to to ty any of this yet, the day the forum was down a week or so ago I had a whole day free but couldn't read your instructions then the next day the van went back to the garage to sort the ad-blue issues out... haven't got it back yet :(

Back