RDX splitter

@Jay that's a good price. Had set my mind up on the Maxton before I saw the RDX, hope you will let us know how it fits and how easy it is to bolt on.

Looks fairly straight forward. Going to try in the morning. Offered it up today, think its gonna look good.

Was a bit fiddly, as i was on my own. But fairly straight forward. I have only used 4 of the 6 bolts as the other 2 would come up through the bumper straight into the fog lights.

The spacers for the ends have to be cut at the correct angle for the bumper.

Also the brackets for the front centers, i have glued on. These are then going to be smothed out so they look part of the splitter. Then its off to paint.

Screenshot_2016-09-18-15-38-48.png Wheels and spoiler should be here this week as well. Then just got to sind aome side bars and im done...

Just the splitter as its raw plastic at the min. Was thinking of carbon dip, but the missus thinks black would be better.

Think the missus could be right, especially with the alloys being gloss black aswell :thumbsup:

Hi Jay.
After seeing your post I went out a bought a RDX front splitter for my T6.
When I offer it up to the van it doesn't look like it will fit!!
Did you have to remove any trim to get it to fit?

You have to trim the plastic spacers to the slope of the bumper.

Did you get the splitter painted while on the van go did you remove it again to paint?

Havn't got around to it yet. Moving house so having to wait. Am considering removing it and fitting the sportline one.

Back