RDX splitter

Jay

Gas Engineer - Baxi Boilers
T6 Guru
The postie banged on the door at 6:15 this morning. I wasnt impressed, until I opened the door and saw him standing there with a big box..

20160916_180140.jpg

The missus however has told me im not allowed to open it as its our wedding anniversary. So will have to wait till sunday for a test fit. Then to decide weather to paint or get dipped.

I'm sorry @Jay , but I'm afraid you're going to have to tell the missus ( very nicely) that there are other members who simply cannot wait till Sunday.... As it forever away..... And a proper wedding anniversary present is for the here and now..... Not Sunday ....
And if that doesn't work, well, tell her I said please......:)

C'mon man, open the box!!! Which splitter is it..... Don't think I've seen the RDX one????

Im already in the bad books for ordering new wheels...oh and the roof bars.

Wait til shes asleep and sneak downstairs with the camera ........ :thumbsup:

Personally, when required, I don't see anything wrong with begging o_O

For some reason it wont let me upload any more pics. Will try later.

Overall, seems good quality. Plastic not grp. Weather depending will trial fit this weekend and post results.

At last , looks good ,glad to see you got up nice and early to get those pics up .:D

Just had a look in their website and that does look nice. What was the cost including delivery?

That looks nice fitted on their website, let us know how easy / difficult it was to fit..

Back