PPF - Paint Protection Film

Looking at the money you guys are talking about it seems you could just get the front end resprayed or PDR'd if you get stone chips, and save money. I'm sure these films will only protect against the smaller stone chips, get a bigger one and you've still got a repair bill. Or am I wrong?
Yep I agree .... I think I’m over thinking the stone chip issue , at the end of the day it’s the dings chips and dents that creates memories.

Reactions: DXX
Hi

Last year I had the front bumper and spoiler painted (My first van) a year later and there are a few chips as to be expected. I've removed the sportline bumper and will be fitting an ABT spoiler and have that along with the bumper sprayed again. I'm struggling to find anywhere in Lancashire area to wrap it in clear wrap after painting. Are there any other options to protect the paint? Any advice/suggestions welcomed.

Thanks in advance, Rik.

Decided to have the front of my van covered in 3M Venture Shield film.
Whole of bonnet, front bumper, wing ends, splitter, wing mirror backs and headlights.
£799
Good price or not ?

Was thinking about getting PPF applied to the bonnet of my 6.1 but cheapest quote I have is £450 plus vat just for the bonnet. North Yorkshire area. Does anyone know if that is around the right price ? Just seemed a bit high to me but no experience of this.

In Hull having my bonnet wrapped …this is £300…. just quoted me £470 for all bumper wings and mirrors
Planning on keeping her a long time so worth it I feel
View attachment 145405
Just been quoted £450 for bonnet. Can you tell me who did your PPF and I’ll try them?

Was thinking about getting PPF applied to the bonnet of my 6.1 but cheapest quote I have is £450 plus vat just for the bonnet. North Yorkshire area. Does anyone know if that is around the right price ? Just seemed a bit high to me but no experience of this.

Try GT Detail, they quoted us less than that.

But as we are having the ABT lower front bumper added on, they can’t cover that so we have decided to go with Reep who can custom make it to cover our ABT kit as well rather than just the bonnet. We’ve used them before and were very impressed with the entire service and after care.

Try GT Detail, they quoted us less than that.

But as we are having the ABT lower front bumper added on, they can’t cover that so we have decided to go with Reep who can custom make it to cover our ABT kit as well rather than just the bonnet. We’ve used them before and were very impressed with the entire service and after care.
Thanks for that. I’ll try GT Detail. The quote I had was from Reep.

It was a quote for the Xpel …..or £1400 + vat for just the front ,the other option was a 10 year ceramic finish at £1495+ vat

Not sure … on a serious note can’t make my mind up whether to have the front and sides PPF or just get the van ceramic coated … I know they serve different purposes
I was hoping for to get front end PPF & full ceramic coating, but at those prices, I'll have to think again.

There was a guy on the Fortana Red thread who had a mate up in Dunfermline who did him a GTech coating for around £800 (front, rear, sides & wheels, but the not the roof). That was a mates-rates job, but I asked him and he said his mate might be up for a forum discount.

Appreciate it's a long old drag up to Dunfermline for you, but could be worth the drive at those sorts of prices.

The company is called Zoldani and the guy is @stevos, but he hasn't been online for a few weeks. You could drop him a DM if you're interested.

Back