PPF - Paint Protection Film

I am debating if it's worth it with my low miles and also a solid colour that could have chips repaired more effectively.

I'm looking at bonnet protection and will probably go with a PPF Xpel cover.

Can anyone recommend anywhere in the North West area.

I've had one quote from Carttitude Manchester for Bonnet only at £460 which seemed a little heavy.

Are these quotes for bonnet only?. Id be looking at having the bumper and bonnet.

Thanks for the links i will make some enquiries....

£300 for the bonnet only seems reasonable... I will ask what the price difference is for front bumber as well...

Last edited:
I had a quote of £300 plus VAT from these in Cheadle Hulme.

I've just spoke to this chap over the phone... No definate prices yet, but over the phone he thought the bonnet would be £250 and bumper £300.... £550 total...

Waiting on a quote later in the week.

My quote arrived just as lockdown came so I have not followed up. Perhaps we can get a slight discount deal if a few forum members are interested ?

had mine done at broken pencil Royton Oldham think it was about £200 but that was 3yr ago+ so may be more today looks ok still today tho bumper not done stone chipped bad would have both done next time

Prices from Invisfilm for PPF installation

Bonnet - £200
Bumper - £400
Headlights - £50

All prices exclude VAT

That’s great but no idea why my quote was £100 more. I’ll happily get my bonnet done at that price.

Maybe it was before lockdown as you say...

He seems to say he'll need the vehicle for 3 hours for the bonnet only

My original quote from Carttitude Manchester was nearly double and he said he needed the vehicle for 48 hours....

Why do some installers have such excessive time differences for PPF installation..?

@JasonW

Hi Jason, have you had any PPF installed by Invisfilm? Now that some restrictions are being lifted it’s back on my list to get done.

thanks in advance.

I looked into ppf using xpel ultimate plus on bonnet bumper and headlights... was quoted £800 plus vat thought it was a tad expensive...

Looking at the money you guys are talking about it seems you could just get the front end resprayed or PDR'd if you get stone chips, and save money. I'm sure these films will only protect against the smaller stone chips, get a bigger one and you've still got a repair bill. Or am I wrong?

Back