PPF - Paint Protection Film

The company is called Zoldani and the guy is @stevos, but he hasn't been online for a few weeks. You could drop him a DM if you're interested.
Thanks Bav… I like the PPF option but surely if the front gets chipped over time then a re-spray is going to be cheaper and in the mean time just use a touch up on any chipped paint and get it ceramic coated to make it easier to clean ? ?

Thanks Bav… I like the PPF option but surely if the front gets chipped over time then a re-spray is going to be cheaper and in the mean time just use a touch up on any chipped paint and get it ceramic coated to make it easier to clean ? ?
I guess the question is how many times are you prepared to respray and how bothered are you about how the van looks between resprays?

Around our way, they're forever "resurfacing" roads by laying tack and shoving a load of loose chippings on top - I'm sure it'll be the same in your area - and that stuff can trash a bonnet and front bumper in a single journey.

I know what you mean. If only money were no object...
You want to protect your investment but where does it stop .. I guess when it becomes to expensive and money runs out or you sacrifice/ prioritise other not so necessary modifications on the vehicle, I know you shouldn’t think this way but you could drive down the road and be involved in a accident that writes the van off .. or in my case hit a removable bollard, that hasn’t be removed and then have to justify to the insurance company the vehicles value and end up out of pocket

You want to protect your investment but where does it stop .. I guess when it becomes to expensive and money runs out or you sacrifice/ prioritise other not so necessary modifications on the vehicle, I know you shouldn’t think this way but you could drive down the road and be involved in a accident that writes the van off .. or in my case hit a removable bollard, that hasn’t be removed and then have to justify to the insurance company the vehicles value and end up out of pocket
If you're spending this amount of money on your van, I hope you have an Agreed Value insurance policy. It's something I bang on about constantly, but it really is heart-breaking to see someone with an expensive vehicle just get market value when it gets written-off.

btw just been looking at reviews for Zoldani Auto Salon and their customers seem to eulogise about them - not only the quality but their prices too.

If you're spending this amount of money on your van, I hope you have an Agreed Value insurance policy. It's something I bang on about constantly, but it really is heart-breaking to see someone with an expensive vehicle just get market value when it gets written-off.

btw just been looking at reviews for Zoldani Auto Salon and their customers seem to eulogise about them - not only the quality but their prices too.
Not sorted the insurance out yet but will keep in mind.. probably to far for me if I’m honest but thanks.. anyone else out there recommend a company in the Midlands area that do PPF at a reasonable rate?

My brother in law has a company that does PPF work, he’s based in Lincoln. Deep-Shine Detail
Great website. Intrigued to watch video. Car is fully detailed then film applied which would explain the level of skill required and associated costs which have previously been questioned. Some nice cars on website!

A little further south but I'd totally recommend Glos detailing (just outside Cheltenham). They have done great work on my T6 (and my car!) for a number of years.

Hi all. Spending a lot of time on dual
Carriageways in my van and it’s getting stone chipped to hell paint and and windscreen. That’s 55-60mph inside lane keeping my distance as well!!

Anyone used this company before?

I’m thinking of buying the bonnet and wing mirrors and headlights. Wasn’t sure what the quality of the ppf was like. I’ve had suntek self healing on my m2 a few years ago.

I have been priced £1600 is that the normal rate?

front bumper
Head lights
Bonnet
Wings
Mirrors
A-pillars
Leading roof edge
Suntek Ultra ppf

I have been priced £1600 is that the normal rate?

front bumper
Head lights
Bonnet
Wings
Mirrors
A-pillars
Leading roof edge
Suntek Ultra ppf
To be fair that’s around where I would be price wise now. I was charging £1250 seven years ago.

These guys did my bonnet.
Great job about £400 all in two years ago, nearly.
Plus there's a petrol head brewery in the same courtyard. Win-win

Back