PPF - Paint Protection Film

Yes but i think i asked him for full front end, from the start of the wing panels complete cover and it came out a lot more than the standard front end kit. I was not sure he does it, he gets it done by someone after talking to him a couple of times, but not 100% sure as i left it. Are be back in there soon, i will quiz him a bit more :sneaky:

I've just messaged tom to ask if front end includes wings and mirrors for £795 pretty good price
had reply from tom
Hi Andy,
Yes full front end so wings forward including mirrors.
Thanks Tom

Last edited:
Find out if that's self healing for that price and what material it is, as that sounds quite cheap for a FULL front.

Its self healing m8 he let me know this morning
That's a good price. I've never used Hexis to be fair, so I couldn't comment on it's clarity or or coating life. There are still films around that turn yellow after a period of time. I know that Llumar and Suntek films don't have the best adhesive ( but still very good ) if you want a wrapped bonnet, in my experience I've had to use adhesion promoter with these. I tend to use Premium Shield Never Scratch or Expel Ultimate as these are excellent products.
Which ever you go for it's a great investment to protect your pride and joy and worth every penny.
There was tall from a couple of manufacturers of a hydrophobic coated film coming out, but as of yet I've not come across it.

Reading the reviews its got a 7 year warranty adhesion is very good high clarity gloss fininish.
But will need to read up some more before i buy but as you say a very good investment

Clean Detail in Doncaster (if that's not too far?) are superb. Accredited Xpel installer. Ask for Nick the owner.

Hello all, I know there are a few threads on this already but I'm looking for someone around Northamptonshire that can install this. I've a source for 3M Venture Shield and front end precut kits are a lot less than £800 I've seen priced on some of the older threads.
The kits I can get vary in price only depending on the size of material it is cut from so for example a bumper is most expensive but the price isn't any more for anything else they can fit on that length of material.
They don't do full bonnet (only partial) but I plan to template that if anyone is interested.

Any thoughts or interest in a kit?

My fitter had a cad file and cut from a roll with a vinyl cutter unfortunately I'm(he) is in the west.

Hello all, I know there are a few threads on this already but I'm looking for someone around Northamptonshire that can install this. I've a source for 3M Venture Shield and front end precut kits are a lot less than £800 I've seen priced on some of the older threads.
The kits I can get vary in price only depending on the size of material it is cut from so for example a bumper is most expensive but the price isn't any more for anything else they can fit on that length of material.
They don't do full bonnet (only partial) but I plan to template that if anyone is interested.

Any thoughts or interest in a kit?

maybe

Think i priced it up with tom in worcester £700 for full front end including wings and mirrors, you dont want to know what full van would cost:eek:

Iam also interested in a kit for the front of my van when it arrives. Do you have an idea on cost?

Back