PPF - Paint Protection Film

I think I have other things I want to do with the money on he Van first , like pay for it when it turns up :D

Film needs to be applied at a constant temperature of 22degrees too. More workable

That's definately more than I'd be looking to pay. If I was doing it I'd want full front end as don't like the lines. I think I'll just go for layering up the wax and sealant and hope most stuff just bounces off!!!!

I've got full front end self healing ppf on mine and it's brilliant. Has already saved a bumper respray due to someone scraping something along it.

Really want mine done @Rslad but have some other projects on at the mow. what colour T6 do you have ?
Mines indium grey, you wouldn't know the ppf is there. Cost didn't really come into it for me though as its what I do along with tinting and graphics.

I'm finding the paint quality far better on the T6 than our old Natural grey T5.1; by three years old the bonnet of the old one was absolutely covered in chips; really rubbish paint.

Not a mark on the T6 yet and it's been all around Europe, been covered in ash (forest fires), splatted in bird muck and more. Definitely much better paint.

What would you charge for a install then?
The full front, bonnet, wings, bumper, headlights, fogs, mirrors, a pillars, leading 9inch of the roof and rear bumper lip is £1200 using either expel or suntek self healing. Both are very good.

what kind of quotes have people had for ppf front end and complete van ie front both sides and rear hatch !

I've had 2 quotes so far here are my findings 1 from Worcester and other from Shrewsbury local to me

No 1 ultimate auto car detailing Worcester
Hi Andy,

PPF prices
Full T6 bar the roof £2495
Full front front end £795

Thanks Tom

2nd ace car care Shrewsbury

IMG_2011.PNG

Back