Pop Top Roof Wind Deflector Rubber

Mocko1962

VCDS User
T6 Pro
Has anyone replaced the pop top rubber wind deflector which is simply glued to the front top of van looks a bit of an afterthought . I think other roofs look better with the integrated wind spoiler.. think the roof is 'pop top' from north east.

Yeah I like the integrated ‘pods’ like on the Cali and the Reimo (IIRC). Not sure it’d be compatible with other roofs though, as they are shaped to match the roof.

Yeah I like the integrated ‘pods’ like on the Cali and the Reimo (IIRC). Not sure it’d be compatible with other roofs though, as they are shaped to match the roof.
Yes .. youre right the spoilers are specific to the make and manufacturer as the pop top uk roof has chamfered drop at front dont think others would work .. just fishing to see if anyone has adjusted a spoiler and replaced the rubber one .. I wad thinking of trying a "roof cab paint protector" as sold by vanstyle and trying to adjust to suit .. not sure if the rake of the protector would tie into the pop top chanfered front ... anyone tried it?

Back