Ply Lining Rear Quarters New Panel Van

fatskater

hello,
I’ve had a search but couldn’t find the answer.
When I panelled my T5 the rear quarters had fixing holes around the top rear quarter. My new T6 hasn’t any holes, so what are people doing?
Many thanks
Ben

I think it’s just the Highline that has full height panels. Drill your own?

Hi.
It is a highline panel van originally. Oct 2018.
I’ve had windows done behind driver and passenger but didn’t want to in third row. I just had a bench put there so I have the option of seating. Got three singles in second row.
I could drill my own, I just assumed they were there as standard. I’ve noticed some have put the rear as two panels rather than one large one, with the upper fitting inside the “window” recess. Just wondered how these were fixed and how to carpet over the three big slots to the right hand side of the picture.

AD1A4506-44AD-44E1-B451-DC9FE0E1F7A2.jpeg
Hi.
It is a highline panel van originally. Oct 2018.
I’ve had windows done behind driver and passenger but didn’t want to in third row. I just had a bench put there so I have the option of seating. Got three singles in second row.
I could drill my own, I just assumed they were there as standard. I’ve noticed some have put the rear as two panels rather than one large one, with the upper fitting inside the “window” recess. Just wondered how these were fixed and how to carpet over the three big slots to the right hand side of the picture.

I have a 2016 Highline and it had full height panels, I guess just a variation in the build.

Ha. Yeah probably saved them £2 a van, got to pay for their emissions fine somehow.

Did you have those three big slots?

Reactions: DXX
Mine is a highline panel can and I had the full height panels. I guess the option is to drill holes.

Yeah mines a 17 highline panel and again, big panels already in there, without those big slots either.. guess drill holes and yourself. Someone Could probably get you dimensions of where to drill

You can buy ply panels off eBay, buy the ones you want then just use that as template for holes when you offer it up

Back