Ply lining panels

Another :thumbsup: for customshop-designs (was recommended them by the guys at Mega Van Mats) bought their 3.6mm kit for lining out my Kombi last week and they cut it specifically for me while I waited (only took about half an hour). They can cut them with smaller holes if you intend on using MVM hidden clips or with the same size holes as original panels if you're using original clips. Great customer service, came out to check the van to ensure they cut the right panel for the tailgate. Only cost about a tenner more than if I bought the ply myself so am very happy with it!

I know I really need to pull my finger out got lots to do even the kids have started giving me grief about buying loads of bits but not actually fitting anything yet :whistle: well except changing the front double seat to a single that was a priority needed to keep the missus happy!

Have you found a supplier for the panels yet?
Also just to clarify the MVM carpet is not the same as harrison trim supplies. Mvm carpet is at least 25% heavier and gives a superior finish no doubt about it.
MVM FOR SPOOK IMG_6947.JPG

Hi all
I have a full kit that was supplied with my new T6 LWB panel van ,I asked the garage not to fit them as I have made my own.
Will be looking to sell if any one is interested,these are a full set of ply panels and floor will be looking at £100 if any one is interested
PM me if you are
Thank
John

Back