Ply lining panels

Coradia63

T6 Pro
Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a supplier of CNC cut ply lining panels I've seen lots of kits on line but haven't found any that meet my requirements, I need two rear sliding door panels, tailgate panel, two small C pilar panels without seat belt holes and in the rear quarters I want to fit the two piece panels in place of the current one piece.

Thanks

Im afraid its unlikely you are going to find what you want. We obviously cnc cut exactly what you are looking for but dont sell them to the public. I would perhaps look at selling you some pre carpeted ones for you to install yourself.

Hi @slidepods that would be great if you could, would you be able to give me a price for pre carpeted ones was going to line them away would save me a job!

Thanks
Stuart

Sorry @Coradia63 for hijacking your post it seemed a good idea to ask while you had slidepods attention and this might be of interest to you aswell if you don't use the caravelle floor for your rails ;)
Hi @slidepods ( Jonny i believe you have set up your cnc machine to do floor panels with rebates to fit caravelle double rails to make a perfect installation job, would you be willing to sell me the floor panels to do the job so that I could get this job finished quickly and I could pick them up when I come down to collect multipod and table
I understand if you don't want to but if your willing to could I have a price please.

Thanks
Andy

Im afraid its unlikely you are going to find what you want. We obviously cnc cut exactly what you are looking for but dont sell them to the public. I would perhaps look at selling you some pre carpeted ones for you to install yourself.
how much are these carpeted panels,slidepods,please??

Sorry guys my buisness partner (and wife) has put the brakes on me selling our in house carpeted ply panels as a self fit option for now. Maybe in time I will offer a self fit pre carpeted panel option but it wont be our in house top of the range signature panels.

As per the title really. If anybody has purchased a set of panels for there own Project I'm also after a set, failing that ill make my own, but limited to time.

As per the title really. If anybody has purchased a set of panels for there own Project I'm also after a set, failing that ill make my own, but limited to time.
I bought mine off eBay seller custom-v-dubs I opted for the 3.6mm panels and used the hidden clips from meggavan matts, you can use the 5.5mm panels with hidden clips just have to countersink slightly for clips to fit.
Megavan 4way stretch lining can also be purchased from Harrison's if your lining yourself.
Very good seller Luke is and quick delivery and very good fit panels
If what you need is not listed on his items for sale just message him hope this helps m8
I'm going to get my 12mm floor off him then template caravelle rails cutouts

Last edited:
I bought mine off eBay seller custom-v-dubs I opted for the 3.6mm panels and used the hidden clips from meggavan matts, you can use the 5.5mm panels with hidden clips just have to countersink slightly for clips to fit.
Megavan 4way stretch lining can also be purchased from Harrison's if your lining yourself.
Very good seller Luke is and quick delivery and very good fit panels
If what you need is not listed on his items for sale just message him hope this helps m8
I'm going to get my 12mm floor off him then template caravelle rails cutouts
Thanks that's a great help, Im getting a waiting time of earliest July for anyone to line it for me, so im going to just do the panels now myself , and get somebody to do the metalwork and roof when I can, as im not confident doing those bits.
I didn't realise Harrisons was the same lining fabric as MVM. I think 3.6mm is more than adequate anyway, especially when the carpets fitted too it. I will check out those panels you mentioned on ebay.
Thanks @andythom188

Think you can buy a lining kit for £114 to do the complete van .
That includes enought capet to do all the van and 8 spray tins of adhesive.
Hidden clips are £19 per hundred but can buy in smaller amounts aswell.
I used about 75 but i have rear quater glass both sides.
My slot with slidepods to have lining was july 10th im impatient thought i could wait .felt awful canceling on slidepods just hope he didnt think i was a timewaister just wanted it all looki g tidy before summer

My slot with slidepods to have lining was july 10th im impatient thought i could wait .felt awful canceling on slidepods just hope he didnt think i was a timewaister just wanted it all looki g tidy before summer
Im sure Slidepods understand, I'm the same as you, just want to get cracking with it before the summer. I've just checked the panels out you mentioned and they look good quality, did he cut the seat belt gap in the ply, as I couldn't see it on the photos ?

The small seat belt panels wernt cut but it suited me as going down caravelle seat option so seat belts are built in.
You could use oem panels to line thats what i have done at the moment and got the one of luke ready to put on.
Or use oem ones to template new ones and cut out

I'm sure he doesn't mind too much considering how you have ordered a kombi pod from him now.:thumbsup:

The small seat belt panels wernt cut but it suited me as going down caravelle seat option so seat belts are built in.
You could use oem panels to line thats what i have done at the moment and got the one of luke ready to put on.
Or use oem ones to template new ones and cut out
Good thinking Batman :thumbsup:

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend a supplier of CNC cut ply lining panels I've seen lots of kits on line but haven't found any that meet my requirements, I need two rear sliding door panels, tailgate panel, two small C pilar panels without seat belt holes and in the rear quarters I want to fit the two piece panels in place of the current one piece.

Thanks

Do them yourself, get some empty (which they want to get rid of) cycle cardboard boxes from Halfords & use it as a template. When you are happy with your work transfer onto your ply & get the jigsaw out.
Very bespoke & satisfying.

Proper job :thumbsup:

Do them yourself, get some empty (which they want to get rid of) cycle cardboard boxes from Halfords & use it as a template. When you are happy with your work transfer onto your ply & get the jigsaw out.
Very bespoke & satisfying.

Proper job :thumbsup:

You haven seen me with a jigsaw :eek: ....safer buying some pre-cut!

You haven seen me with a jigsaw :eek: ....safer buying some pre-cut!

Have you found a supplier for the panels yet?
Also just to clarify the MVM carpet is not the same as harrison trim supplies. Mvm carpet is at least 25% heavier and gives a superior finish no doubt about it.

Not got any panels yet been flat out at work so been put on hold got a few places to try that have been recommended thanks for the tip on the Harrison trim I've order some samples from them so I can decide on colour hopefully get it sorted after easter.

Back