Plastic Crate

Paynewright

VIP Member
T6 Legend
hi,

Been in B&Q and Homebase recently and looking at their large plastic crates with lid - 100+ litre capacity. This would be to go behind row 3 seats in a SWB van.

Just wondered if anyone else has put one in, to carry stuff and generally stop the shopping etc escaping all around the van. Also, being a window van (tinted) it provides somewhere to hide things.

Suggestions on brand and size welcome. The ones I’ve looked at are £15 ish so cheap solution.

Regards
Ian

hi,

Been in B&Q and Homebase recently and looking at their large plastic crates with lid - 100+ litre capacity. This would be to go behind row 3 seats in a SWB van.

Just wondered if anyone else has put one in, to carry stuff and generally stop the shopping etc escaping all around the van. Also, being a window van (tinted) it provides somewhere to hide things.

Suggestions on brand and size welcome. The ones I’ve looked at are £15 ish so cheap solution.

Regards
Ian
Ian
I’ve just used a plastic box similar size not ideal, looking at having maybe a wooden box made somehow to fit nicely behind seats

I have a small folding plastic crate to keep few things such as extra long jump Leads screenwash etc. Plus a sliding boot cover stops anyone looking in.

Back