Planar Night-Heaters.

It will make no difference - the main difference is that the outlet is directional and stands a tiny bit more proud of the surface that you are going through.

Thanks, makes sense. Thinking about it, flow out will will be more restricted than flow in anyway.

Hi all. My diesel air heater has been working fine for months but yesterday the fuse blew. Change it and manually turned on and was fine. Set the auto timer so it would start automatically this morning but it was off when I woke and wouldn't turn on. On inspection the second new fuse 25amp had blown, as if that automatic setting pulled to much power, but it always worked before. Anyone heard or experienced this?

Screenshot_20220126-213329_Office.jpg

Hi I have an Autoterm Planar -2D deisel heater, i was wondering how often people tend to get their heaters serviced, I am not sure when if ever this one was last serviced.
Thanks

Hi,
Does anybody know we're I could get an Autoterm Planar-2D deisel heater serviced, I live in Leeds.
Thanks

I'm interested to hear from those who have upgraded from the PU-27 to the comfort controller. Slick interface aside, is the comfort controller better at controlling temperature about a setpoint? Does the adjustable hysteresis of the comfort controller make real difference? Is the PU-27 on/off control, or does it also vary power output to hone in on a setpoint?
Did you get anywhere with this question? I am getting frustrated with the 6 degree range on the pu27 and hoping an upgrade will narrow the band.

Back