Photography

@Ricardo T , Stunning photo... is that your garden?
Looks a lovely location :thumbsup:
Thank you @Ghost, it is taken fromm my garden overlooking my pond on to the fields and village church beyond....feel very lucky to live in such a lovely part of the country. The downside is a ******* Otter discovered our pond last year:cry: after 11 years here....ate half my stock of Ghost Koi :cry::cry: I had nurtured from tiddlers...:(.
:cool:

Thank you @Ghost, it is taken fromm my garden overlooking my pond on to the fields and village church beyond....feel very lucky to live in such a lovely part of the country. The downside is a ******* Otter discovered our pond last year:cry: after 11 years here....ate half my stock of Ghost Koi :cry::cry: I had nurtured from tiddlers...:(.
:cool:
Don’t stick your fingers up at it look what happened to Terry nuttkins

@Skyliner33. When I first saw your post above, I misread it as 'Good rule of thirds composition' and wrote a long (but apologetic) post correcting you. It's a good job that I glanced up and read it again before I pressed the post button as I saved myself from looking like an ass.:)

Yeh, yeh, yeh. I wasn’t trying to set up the perfect picture to try to win ‘Best old git photographer of the year’. I posted a picture of a red squirrel in a tree eating a nut. I played around with it a bit and that composition is what appealed to me the most. Rules are made to be broken

Back