Performance exhausts

Nah @Caravellet6 the Brits were so drunk on beer or mead (basically anything they could get their hands on) that the cart horses were left to find their own way back to the stable and they took the line of least resistance to wend their way. That then led to the drunken farm hands to find their way home and they mostly followed the cart tracks. These then became "roads" over time and farmers planted hedges along the track edges. :D (Extracted from a "Gaulish History of Britain" by Asterix & Obelix) :rofl::whistle::whistle:

Those cart horses had performance exhausts, especially after eating fermenting apples. That's why we grow such nice roses :rofl::whistle::whistle:

Last edited:
Imo, it look a great fits and a nice compromise between nothing and ABT..

:cry:oh sh*t balls @Fish, thanks buddy, now you've stooped to andythom's level, and you're also showing me things that i want but can't afford. This forum needs to come with a health warning "contents will make you mentally unstable or broke; possibly both!":cry:

:cry:oh sh*t balls @Fish, thanks buddy, now you've stooped to andythom's level, and you're also showing me things that i want but can't afford. This forum needs to come with a health warning "contents will make you mentally unstable or broke; possibly both!":cry:

Think there should be an emergency number that is available to help stop spending..(1k down today:thumbsdown:)..

And maybe speed dial counselling for the spouses

Hi @Chriswhit thanks for the comments, it was a choice between a number of options but plumped for these in the end. There was obviously a price for fitting them but I don't know what this was as it was part of a whole lot of other stuff I had done. The pipes - with the funky name of: Exploria Quad Exhaust - large Oval with Black Finish - came in at a price of £575 +VAT.

Been juicing over the exploria van at the CCM at NEC today. They told me the rear bumper was still in concept mode and they are still tweaking it. What's even better is that there us a central panel in the bumper that you can remove to pop the towbar on, which I didn't think would be possible. It's going to have to go on my list.
WP_20170222_11_58_00_Pro.jpg

Been juicing over the exploria van at the CCM at NEC today. They told me the rear bumper was still in concept mode and they are still tweaking it. What's even better is that there us a central panel in the bumper that you can remove to pop the towbar on, which I didn't think would be possible.

Its an abt copy that is tweaked the the side a bit. The centre removes on that too. Looks great.
IMAG3713_zpsfq4nhaqy.jpg
The abt exhaust I have adds no performance, no noise just visuals. Kinda of disappointing. I'd much rather the mid silencer be removed.

there us a central panel in the bumper that you can remove to pop the towbar on
It's not vastly dissimilar to mine above @DaveyB which is the ADT version. Mine has the slot for the tow bar too which is quite handy as I have one! All in all, quite sexy methinks!

It's not vastly dissimilar to mine above @DaveyB which is the ADT version. Mine has the slot for the tow bar too which is quite handy as I have one! All in all, quite sexy methinks!
Hi @Jules, first time I read your post and you'd said adt, thought it was a typo and you meant ABT. Clearly not as you've put ADT again (which I thought were a burglar alarm company :D), will look it up on the Interweb.

Its an abt copy that is tweaked the the side a bit. The centre removes on that too. Looks great.
IMAG3713_zpsfq4nhaqy.jpg
The abt exhaust I have adds no performance, no noise just visuals. Kinda of disappointing. I'd much rather the mid silencer be removed.
So were the chairs originally silver or is there a bit of overspray occurring;)

Back