Passenger seat (SH) fuses

Euge

2017 T6 Panel Van
VIP Member
Can anyone identify this fuse under the passenger seat and also point me to the fuses diagram in VIP downloads.

The fuse appears to have yellow/red wires.

IMG_7118.jpeg

T6 or T6.1 ?

van spec? Panel van? Calli?

got a better pic so see what SH fuse number it it?

Trailer Electrics? with that relay next to it?

what's the issue? - what's not working?

assuming you have the factory second battery? - looking the that 80A fuse and 100A relay?

The yellow/red cable isn’t connected to anything, comes in the loom, through fuse and dead ends. I’m pretty sure I took it out of the RAC wiring set up. I have a whole other set of towbar electrics under drivers seat that does work.

I did have a second battery and relay charger #100, the relay is in place I just moved it to see what cable was coming from the starter battery as I want to add a better dc/dc charger and bigger capacity battery. If I can fathom how to use the cable.

What are the other fuses? Are they SH 4,5, 6?

Yeah 4 5 6 are also for the trailer unit1000006454.png

80a is the for the 2nd battery before it goes to the 100a split charge relay. 40a - have you got a single electric sliding door?

Have a look at the @Dellmassive threads for the DC-DC charger, it's actually really easy as you have everything you need in place already - that being ignition run signal, ground, input from starter battery/fuse box, and output to the aux battery.

That's all you need for a typical DC-DC charger.

The yellow/red is OEM and should connect as 2nd battery -> 30A fuse SH15 -> relay 643 pin 30. From relay 643 it continues as red/black from pin 87 to brown 17-pin connector, still under the seat. And from there it continues towards trailer socket.

The yellow/red cable isn’t connected to anything, comes in the loom, through fuse and dead ends. I’m pretty sure I took it out of the RAC wiring set up. I have a whole other set of towbar electrics under drivers seat that does work.

I did have a second battery and relay charger #100, the relay is in place I just moved it to see what cable was coming from the starter battery as I want to add a better dc/dc charger and bigger capacity battery. If I can fathom how to use the cable.

What are the other fuses? Are they SH 4,5, 6?
your van is a EX RAC . . .?

Back