Parking brake wire for Alpine Halo 11

Marantz2

Hi guys

I've got an Alpine Halo 11 and I have just got round to installing a Fire stick into it. I cannot get the picture on the screen as it says its turned off for my safety.
I guess it's the parking brake wire. I've traced the yellow and blue wire from the back of the head unit this goes into my Alpine APF-X300VW can bus adapter and I don't know where it goes from there.
Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to either bypass it or connect it correctly.

Thanks

Hi guys

I've got an Alpine Halo 11 and I have just got round to installing a Fire stick into it. I cannot get the picture on the screen as it says its turned off for my safety.
I guess it's the parking brake wire. I've traced the yellow and blue wire from the back of the head unit this goes into my Alpine APF-X300VW can bus adapter and I don't know where it goes from there.
Does anyone have any idea what I need to do to either bypass it or connect it correctly.

Thanks
The 300vw is the CanBus adapter, converts the can to an analogue 12v or ground .. cut the yellow/blue insulate end coming out of the 300vw and connect headunit end to ground or blue wire on the loom

on the Kenwood it’s a green wire

ps only for off road use

Back