Alpine Halo 11 fitting

Buildrightmatt

VIP Member
Hi, im fitting the alpine Halo 11 to my T6 highline, the quad lock for the van has a green and blue block that don't seem to connecting anything. Are they needed?

1664874878269.png

tempImagenQIRmF.png

There is a pin out diagram in the downloads

I think that purple one i can see is +5v for USB. Other candidates in those plugs are reverse camera and telephone mic

I think one goes to the USB on left of radio and the other is the Mic in the ceiling.
Yes that is correct but you have to use the Alpine mic and you use a usb retention kit to retain the slot . So both the blue and green become redundant

Hi, I’ve purchased the Halo 11 from advanced in car and purchased their fitting kit for the T6. I have phoned a local company to get a price on just fitting it and they have quoted me £360!! I find this an insane price considering they are not suppling any parts! I am confident in taking the unit out and putting the halo in, it’s just the wiring and routing the mic and gps. How hard is it?? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

If they've supplied you with the latest fitting kit you don't need to install the music as it retains the factory one.

We charge a couple of hours labour usually including setup etc.

Cheers
Chris

Back