Panel Trim Clips 3d0867333

widu13

Retired Bobby
VIP Member
T6 Guru
The white 22mm ones are easy to find on the net- they're everywhere; but does someone know of a reasonably priced replacement for the black 32mm ones part no. 3D0867333

90a2c2ca-18dc-43dc-a17a-1e40bf343c2c.jpg

Spot on Deaky, cheers bud. I even searched the part no. on that very website...your google fu is strong!

Spot on Deaky, cheers bud. I even searched the part no. on that very website...your google fu is strong!

... but the VW part system is stupid. They use the same code for two lengths, The 21mm is white and the 32mm is black. I thought Deaky had cracked this for me, but vehicleclips.co.uk got caught out by this as well. BTW their delivery is excellent, they arrived today and are identical to the white one including in length. Any other ideas folks? Part 50 needed:

731867700.png
(50) 3D0867333
clip
b-pillar 32MM
upper
black

55 3B0867333
clip
b-pillar 21MM
lower
white

Cheers Pauly, I knew the VW ones were expensive, I've probably spend £50 of my time looking!

Yes please, that's a kind offer, my nearest dealer is 18 miles away...in a direction I don't need to go!

PM inbound.

I could do with buying a few of the black 32mm ones if anyone is selling. I lost one today from the B pillar f knows where it went.

Has anyone got a link to order these (from tps or another site), struggling to find them, thanks

Back