Panel Trim Clips 3d0867333

Sorry, I know this is an old thread. We're a business who sell these clips and we've sourced some alternatives that we think are suitable. Would anyone be up for receiving some free samples they could test for us and report back? Happy to post 4 or 5 packs of 10 out to people who can check the fitment for us.

I'm sure members will take you up, If you don't mind, I'll send you our trade member details.

I don't need any to use at the moment, but I don't think you'd need them tested, just make sure they're the same diameter, thread and 32mm long and you've cracked it. Please make sure your SEO uses the part number so that we can find it on a google search!

Last edited:
Sorry, I know this is an old thread. We're a business who sell these clips and we've sourced some alternatives that we think are suitable. Would anyone be up for receiving some free samples they could test for us and report back? Happy to post 4 or 5 packs of 10 out to people who can check the fitment for us.
PM sent

I could test this for you, need some for my pillars in the 6.1

I don't need any to use at the moment, but I don't think you'd need them tested, just make sure they're the same diameter, thread and 32mm long and you've cracked it. Please make sure your SEO uses the part number so that we can find it on a google search!
We have sourced some that are as close as possible but we still prefer to have them checked on the vehicle before we start selling them. Hopefully it's a match and then we'll have solved a long term sourcing problem for us. Next one is the the new T6.1 door card clips...

Of course, thank you. We're www.vehicleclips.co.uk

VehicleClips Logo - Primary - RGB - 72dpi.jpg

I think we already have quite a few links from this forum. We're always working hard to improve the site and our range of fasteners so if there's anything you've struggled to find, let me know. We've already got the new T6.1 door card clips in production before that's suggested!

Of course, thank you. We're www.vehicleclips.co.uk
View attachment 112751

I think we already have quite a few links from this forum. We're always working hard to improve the site and our range of fasteners so if there's anything you've struggled to find, let me know. We've already got the new T6.1 door card clips in production before that's suggested!
I'm in need of one or these if your still looking for testers? Tbh happy to pay.

Back