Panamericana Front/Rear/Sill protectors

Spoken to Birmingham Van centre about the Panamerica parts, they can get them, the converter has been approved by VW to build the off road T6 above and has access to all the parts including Panamerica. He is a good guy.
New Ultimate Transporters
Great work @Kramsdog, I think this has really moved this thread along so long as VW Birmingham don't come up against "Back Order" . I honestly thought VW would restrict these parts.:thumbsup:

spotted these on FB . He said he has some....

Super rare VW T6 Pan Americana lower spoiler sourced and fitted on the 4motion

Pan Americanas aren’t available in the UK for some silly reason

Front and rear Genuine VW pan Americana parts ...

...See more
View attachment 32167
View attachment 32168
View attachment 32169

xti.php

xti.php
xti.php

245/65/17 tyres BFG AT KO2, these are big tyres, a 30mm lift from the tyres alone, 8.5% up gearing.
I would defiantly want a remapped 204BiTDI with a manual transmission of a re-programmed DSG.

Last edited:
There are aftermarket panamericana look add-ons made by RGM - its not perfectly same but will be also much cheaper ;)

I'm on the case. A customer of ours that we are building a nice spec'd 4 motion swamper for has requested them. That is the Genuine Pan AM stuff not the aftermarket ones.

We sell the aftermarket trims which are pretty good, but I'd really like to see the original stuff fitted on a nice van.

20191027_210325.jpg

Last edited:
Had mine on for a year now. Sourced from T5upgrades. A bit flimsy off the van. Suspect they'll be considerably thinner than the OEM ones but stuck down in place, there hasn't been any issues so far with them.

20190426_110716.jpg

20190426_132020.jpg

Hello,

if you are looking for parts from the T5.1, PanAm parts are only available from the BusUnit catalog.

Special PanAm parts are not listed in the ETKA.

I think there are PanAm parts in the ETKA only from T5.2.

Not sure if that helps...

We have the entire parts list now for the T6 Pan Am stuff. All pretty pricey. Will be putting it onto our website in the near future.

Just watched the latest California Chris video on Youtube and, as well as the first pics I've seen of the Sportline package, he showed a "Style" package for the 6.1 which included what looks very much like Panamericana front and rear under body trims.

I’m after something to finish off the back of my Cali (old pic below) and like the sport pack trim you can get on a 21 plate Cali, however I’m not prepared to pay £800+ from VW, I may be making this up but did VW ever make a ‘black’ edition of the T6 that had some lower gloss black trim on the rear bumper, similar to the Vanstyle version but cleaner looking. I can find in Germany from TuningBus but they will not post to the Uk, grrr.

1st pic my Cali
2nd pic Vanstyle option
3rd Tuning Bus option that I’d like
Thanks

699E9EA4-972F-4F48-888A-416787231357.jpeg

A9D33646-58AB-4DD6-91A1-CD1A345C59F7.jpeg

E275FB20-C047-471F-A743-06E2DD8DCBA6.jpeg

Back