Panamericana Front/Rear/Sill protectors

chriscroft

15 years of VW T 'ing
VIP Member
T6 Legend
volkswagen_multivan_18.jpg volkswagen_multivan_19.jpg
I quite fancy some of these protecters, think they are aluminium; they list in the VW international accessories catalogue, wonder if @Pauly 's parts man can get them?

Will see what i can find out !
These were posted a while back do you have a link to the catalogue anywhere ?

There's some on e bay german site- front ones at least, for the T5 and facelift, but i didnt see them for the T6.

As the Panamerican is a model variant, those parts should be available on the parts system...

As the Panamerican is a model variant, those parts should be available on the parts system...
I know;; we need to find a friendly VW franchisee in Holland, who all speak better English than me, and would have access to the continental options/parts. May be @Pauly 's man can find them.

There's some on e bay german site- front ones at least, for the T5 and facelift, but i didnt see them for the T6.
I wonder if these ebay.de parts are the T5 Panamericana bits, or just some other after market bits?

Camper centrum in the Netherlands might be the best place to start.

I queried this today but couldnt find much info on ETKA, there is sections for vehicles in different world regions but couldnt find the PanAmericana only standard multivan that didnt show these.
Its been emailed to VW UK and this is the reply

"The Pan Americana is an ex-factory model meaning we don't offer these as aftermarket accessories unfortunately."

So that options out the window :(
I do have a contact in Germany with factory access who i can enquire with but it may take a bit of time, will keep digging and see where we go

Last edited:
I queried this today but couldnt find much info on ETKA, there is sections for vehicles in different world regions but couldnt find the PanAmericana only standard multivan that didnt show these.
Its been emailed to VW UK and this is the reply

"The Pan Americana is an ex-factory model meaning we don't offer these as aftermarket accessories unfortunately."

So that options out the window :(
I do have a contact in Germany with factory access who i can enquire with but it may take a bit of time, will keep digging and see where we go
So what happens if you buy one from the factory and need a replacement part...

It doesnt make sense i know, i have previously tried (twice) to order a part fitted to a UK caravelle only to have the order pulled by head office with a message saying that part is not available ??

It doesnt make sense i know, i have previously tried (twice) to order a part fitted to a UK caravelle only to have the order pulled by head office with a message saying that part is not available ??

I wonder if we could just get one set, then have them reverse engineered in the UK?

I guess VW will buy them in from a third party supplier, but tie them up so that they cannot sell the bits to anybody else.

Back