Panamericana Front/Rear/Sill protectors

I have a dutch cali friend who might talk to Camper centrum in NL for me and see if they can get them as they will ship to the UK.

I have a dutch cali friend who might talk to Camper centrum in NL for me and see if they can get them as they will ship to the UK.
Camper centrum seem to do VW, plus VW conversations, I wonder if they are an actual VW Commercial Franchise? Anyway well worth a try, they are probably very knowledgable!

I have read elsewhere that these people-

http://www.seikel.de/de/index.php?id=10&cid=300&param=20&lang=2

make and supply the parts to vw. However, they dont appear to list the cosmetic bits required,even for the T5
Yes, there's is the real deal, and will offer max protection for rock sliding etc, but it looks a bit utility, and I think the side sills whilst very strong are quite deep vertically. The panamericana bits whilst offering rerasonable protection are a more style accessories.

yep, got the bits, and I will post up some pictures, albeit they are sat in the garage and I will not be fitting them

The T5 version which is what these are are not that pretty, they are well made (silver plastic), in 2 pieces per side.

When I looked at the photos I must have had a brain freeze as I thought that the front and rear skids came with them; but no just the sides.

The T6 version finishes better at the front and rear, the T5 version has an ugly nose cap that finishes into the wheel arch. The T6 version fades out at its ends.

I emailed the manufacturer in Austria, but have had no reply yet,

Nice add on’s
I am looking for a set for my T6 4motion I ha s just got,I thin this looks good on the van .
Any one know the part mum ears or where I can get them ?
Thanks
John

I have had a trawl on etka etc and cant find them, no uk vehicles come with them so failed to find anything through official channels :(

Back