Owners Manual

Maybe one of us with a matching van could share their vin with you?

Maybe one of us with a matching van could share their vin with you?
Good idea, does anybody have a CFCA 180ps T6 would would share their VIN? If so pls message me. My VIN doesn’t produce any manuals.

Good idea, does anybody have a CFCA 180ps T6 would would share their VIN? If so pls message me. My VIN doesn’t produce any manuals.
It seems that these vans are banned - or just produce empty A/C-section confused.png

caravelle is the same manual as my calu, ill pm you mine.

Hello,

I just bought a t6.1 full option. I live in Belgium and bought the car in Germany second hand.

Now I’m trying to get a manual in Dutch (or English) cause my German isn’t any good. I tried with my vin number online but only get the German version.

So I called my local dealer and I can order a paper manual, costing 90 euros and takes 2 months. I find this absolutely rediculous but there is no other way they say. They even wouldn’t give me an online English version.

Is there any other solution to get an English (or Dutch) t6.1 manual? I get most of the the car except the aux heating…

If anyone can help me :)

Kind regards
Klaas

DDA43120-1008-4680-B213-7F141ADC58A5.jpeg

Hi, Nice van and welcome.

Try this link:

Thanks,

But The link from VW only gives me the German version when using my VIN number.
The other link is the t6, and not the t6.1 and it says “no permission to download” if I try it anyway :).

But thanks for the quick response

Thanks,

But The link from VW only gives me the German version when using my VIN number.
The other link is the t6, and not the t6.1 and it says “no permission to download” if I try it anyway :).

But thanks for the quick response
Yes, I deleted the second link as I realised it was for a T6.

I will look of there is a T6.1 version on here. (You would need to join and be a VIP member to download.)

Another option is to go to a local dealer and take a pic of the VIN number in the windscreen and use that to get a download from the site above. I'm guessing you should get the Dutch version then.

Yes, I deleted the second link as I realised it was for a T6.

I will look of there is a T6.1 version on here. (You would need to join and be a VIP member to download.)

Another option is to go to a local dealer and take a pic of the VIN number in the windscreen and use that to get a download from the site above. I'm guessing you should get the Dutch version then.
Thats a good option, didnt thought of that

Back