FREE Original shocks and springs

cy294

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Original shocks and springs taken off a T30 Highline, having done approx 70k miles. They have been in the garage for a while since swapping them out for Stance+.

Free to good home or they will be going to the the local recycling centre.

Socially distanced collection (Carmarthenshire, Wales)

Hi mind me asking how you finding the stance+? Same highlife t30 and needing some lowering done - the price amazing but not seen many reviews

Hi, I have found the Stance+ to be good value for money so far. They have been on for 12 months now and seen to be doing the job.

They obviously can't compare be to the more well known and more of expensive coilovers / suspension set ups and it depends what you want them for. For me it was just be to make the ride more comfortable and lower, with money being a big factor.

If you use the search function of this forum, there will be plenty of good and bad content on them.

Here are some photos. Feel free to ask more as it's a big decision.

Good luck.

IMG_20200724_144952.jpg

IMG_20200724_144947.jpg

Cheers - I don’t want it for anything dramatic, much same really to lower it and firm up the ride from the current stance being panel van.

Cheers - I don’t want it for anything dramatic, much same really to lower it and firm up the ride from the current stance being panel van.
Good luck in your choice, read up as much as you can and maybe worth looking on YouTube for some more reviews.

Back