Operation B14 has commenced

DaveyB

Team White
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Van safely dropped off with Andy aka @roscoetraildog at TransporterHQ near Lutterworth in Leicestershire to have a set of Bilstein B14's fitted. Now the agonising wait to see it roll out the workshop on it's new haunches, and the hour drive back home to make sure i have made the right decision. Think I'll take the scenic route to check out the improvements!
So in the meantime walked the 2.5/ 3 miles back into the centre of Lutterworth and bought brekkie from the Morrison's cafe. As I have not yet got pictures of the van you'll have to make do with my breakfast. Yum.
WP_20170331_10_05_59_Pro.jpg

Update to follow.

Watching this with great interest. Beyond my conversion priorities the B14 kit is next on my list.

The b14s are so good it redefined what exceptional suspension is capable of. So good I sold the already good £600 BC racing coilovers on my Honda for a set of £1300 Meister gt1 coilovers.

Can't see you regretting the B14's for the ride and the transformation in looks
Can't say the same for that breakfast in a few hours :)

Kept the tears 10mm higher than the front, just because of towing this thing. However there was zero deflection on the suspension, so will probably wait till I get the kombi bed in and then drop the rear a wee bit further.

WP_20170331_14_29_08_Pro.jpg

Can't see you regretting the B14's for the ride and the transformation in looks
Can't say the same for that breakfast in a few hours :)
The breakfast was not a problem. Walked three miles from the workshop to the village and back, so that was quickly powered off.
Andy at TransporterHQ offered me this to borrow whilst mine was being done.
WP_20170331_11_37_03_Pro.jpg

To be honest I didn't dare.

Back