One Piece Ceiling?...

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
As in the title, Im trying to find a place to buy a piece of 3.6mm ply to make a 1 piece roof/ceiling.

Thanks for any suggestions.

All good builders merchants / timber yards will have 3.6mm Ply - i sell it if you are anywhere near derbyshire / Nottinghamshire.

ask them for 4mm though, they all have it on their systems as 4mm but it is 3.6mm technically.

Just to give you an idea we sell at around £ 9 per sheet inc vat ( thats for an 8ft x 4ft sheet Hardwood ply)

3.6mm is wafer this though ? might sag id used for ceiling.

Thanks guys, I've tried all the builders merchants I can think of round here and they only seem to carry up to 2440 x 1200 x 3.6 (4) mm.

I pondered with thd idea of a one piece roof and gave up trying to find ply over 4 foot wide and 8 foot long

Thanks guys, I've tried all the builders merchants I can think of round here and they only seem to carry up to 2440 x 1200 x 3.6 (4) mm.
Even Darwen? Surprising, they list 3 x 1.5 metres on their website?

As in the title, Im trying to find a place to buy a piece of 3.6mm ply to make a 1 piece roof/ceiling.

Thanks for any suggestions.
I’m not sure where you are but James Latham has several branches in the U.K. and used to stock Birch Plywood in 10x5 sheets, worth a google?

Speak to custom shop designs I'm sure the would be able to help or advise you

Back