Off road info on discover media

marsie

Sold up
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all, was having a play with my carista yesterday and found some settings to enable off road information (3 steps to enable). Has anyone done this successfully on the t6? Mine is a 2017
Thought it may be quite handy to have while we are up in scotland on holidays off the beaten track

Also spotted a driving school enable (another 3 stage) guessing this is something similar to the Think Blue info on my dads VW up! ?

Hi all, was having a play with my carista yesterday and found some settings to enable off road information (3 steps to enable). Has anyone done this successfully on the t6? Mine is a 2017
Thought it may be quite handy to have while we are up in scotland on holidays off the beaten track

Also spotted a driving school enable (another 3 stage) guessing this is something similar to the Think Blue info on my dads VW up! ?
Hi,
Yes i enabled off road - it has wheel angle compass and height above sea level. I've used it to make sure my wheels are straight without sticking my head out the window.
2018 102 with discover.
Didn't try the driving school thing, I may have a look this afternoon.

I have turned it on with carista (all 3) but cannot see it anywhere so not sure if I am missing something of if I have done something wrong??

Last edited:
On my 2017 t6 I do t have the “car” button which other vehicles have to acccrss off-road I do so instead i have to start on radio screen.. then push down 3 certain buttons .. “nav-menu-voice” at exactly the same time.. might take a few try’s . then it goes to an empty screen.. bottom left it says “selection” click that and choose “off-road”

Back