VW MIB2 PQ Composition Media - Car Images for Driving School Mode/Drive Data/PDC

benzinkopf

Malaysian member
Hi everybody. I'm sorry if such post has been discussed here but I can't find anything so far. If there is, please direct me to the right place.
Btw, I've retrofitted Composition Media PQ in my 2013 sharan. I'm not sure what type/model to be exact, but I guess it is CP removed unit (software) from China.

I managed to activate the Green Menu, enable the Driving School screen, Drive Data, Think Blue (not really working), Off road menu (not working at all) by pressing the 3 buttons, MUTE+MENU+SOUND. I'm okay with all that not functioning but I do hope to make use the Drive Data Screen but in my unit, if i select VW Crafter, there's no image in PDC and and still no image in the extra screen menu. I wonder if anyone can help me on how to install the custom image into the unit. I ve read that i need the mib2toolbox but not sure if thats possible via SD Card composition media. Heres the details of my unit

5K7035200H MST2_RoA_VW_PQ_P0359T / H28.28.133_STD2PlusPQ_RoA/Skin Editor LSEV/SkinModel MSH28.28.130.
Installed codes: 300, 500,601,603,608,609 Supported not installed: 604,704

1. Since its software patched unit, with all the SWDL, green menu, etc, is there anyway i can install mibtoolbox so i can update the car image which is missing?
2. I can see that 00070400 code is supported. I really wish i got that function. is it possible to activate that somehow with CP removed unit?

Thank you for your help guys.

Toolbox is compatible with Composition Media,
but you need to install it using eMMC soldering or console/telnet method.

Download from here.

And read full description below

If you don't want to do soldering (example below)
I suppose I can help you to activate TELNET.

Reactions: mmi
Thank you Robert for your reply. yes you are right, i'm not that keen with soldering as thats the only unit i have now. So i guess i'll need to choose console/telnet. Since you can help me to activate telnet, is that mean i need to prepare the usb card reader as per suggested video?

Back