OEM plastic underbody trim/covers

FA34EBBD-089A-484E-ACB3-CE40E7CCF894.jpeg Took a few pictures of the van yesterday and noticed that my fuel tank seems to be hanging on one side?? Is this normal or does it need looking at? Can anyone take a picture from a similar angle to compare it?

Mines nothing like that, mines completely flat with the bottom of the van , has it been taken off for a heater to be fitted?

The heater’s been fitted on the other side but I imagine that they’ll have tapped into it for the fuel supply? Need to get it in the air I think!

That looks like the plastic under body protection (or whatever it's called) under the passenger seat area. Mine came away when I went through a flooded road, seems to be designed to scoop water. Held on by clips and a couple of screws.

Looks like the plastic under tray loose?

Mine did the same as @NotADog
I went through a deep puddle at speed and it ripped the plastic fuel tank shield apart.

It's now held up with tie wraps.

Well, after getting under the van it turns out that it was indeed the plastic tray. Phew!

Thanks for the replies guys.

Hello everyone, need a bit of advice on some damage to the underbody fuel tank (I presesume) covers. I hit some standing water last night and it would seem to have damaged and bent out of shape the protective cover. I am wondering if this part is available (@Pauly ), how easy it may or may not be to replace and if I really need to worry about it too much and can ust cut of the protruding broken bit and leave it. The broken part is grounding on going over bumps and has very little movement so damaged area is solid and not flapping about but does appear to be distorted in the damaged corner.

Any advice would be welcome...

IMG_20190910_092418.jpg IMG_20190910_092411.jpg

Hi all, anybody have or know where to get a replacement underbody trim from.

It's the one that covers the external mounted diesel heater which runs under the driver's seat.

I believe the part number is 7E0 825 208 A. But can't find any results when googling.

Thanks in advance as always

Glenn

Ermmm actually @Dellmassive that doesn't look quite right having looked at a 'before' example it looks a bit more substantial with differing vents (it is a 2016 150 'motorhome' chassis so kombi?) Cant find anything that looks similar on-line...
IMG_20190910_180821.jpg IMG_20190910_180919.jpg
IMG_20190910_170649.jpg
(Really appreciate your help :thumbsup:)

Last edited:
Back