O Lord wont you find me some Koni shocks!

Tsixer

Desperate to buy a set of New Koni Active shocks for my T28 T6! Hunting North to South, East to West. Can't find any in stock anywhere!

It was just after Brexit but I ordered some H&R springs in March and they arrived in 2 weeks, but yeah, that's no guarantee.
Tried Merseyspeed?

Desperate to buy a set of New Koni Active shocks for my T28 T6! Hunting North to South, East to West. Can't find any in stock anywhere!
Did you contact us ?? P M i might be able to help . Is it a T32 or T 30

99 % of the transporter shocks from KONI come to us as we have permanent back orders for them .

The discounters advertise them BUT don't carry them in stock so they rarely can supply immediately and often 7 to 8 week delays occur because they wont order with out payment . . A lot of them are not up to date with the pricing and KONI have had 2 increases recently and another in the pipe line .

If we cant supply it will be impossible to find in UK

We like to keep about a hundred sets in stock but simply hasn't possible with the recent problems in Europe with raw material supplies .

Last edited:
No Steve - wife's 5 series.
Good choice I think you told me about it when you were here , The S A doesn't like lowered vehicles unfortunately cant function properly /

A lot of the discount houses don't understand the technology and supply to the wrong applications sadly

The kit has arrived ?

Good choice I think you told me about it when you were here , The S A doesn't like lowered vehicles unfortunately cant function properly /

A lot of the discount houses don't understand the technology and supply to the wrong applications sadly

The kit has arrived ?
Did the rears about 3 months ago. The fronts took 6 weeks to come direct from Koni - they are sat waiting to go on. They certainly look like the right parts.

Wife is working from home so car doing very little work.

Back