Been past that place a few times! Never been in though, I'd be up for it either day or night

Next level stuff , we've gone from the original meet format of a few hours one evening in a car park in Manchester to a sunny seafront car park in Southport and now to an overnight stay with a restaurant and bar :rofl:

Count me in,

Near Garstang just north of Preston.
I live a few miles away , it's not that good tbh, the one I suggested earlier is 1/2 mile down the road and much nicer. Flower Bowl at Barton Grange.......I'm local to both it's just my opinion ( once got food poisoning from the other place).

Do we have a plan guys? There are quite a few suggestions all of which sound ok to me.
Im new to all of this so just want to do whatever is easiest for everyone.

Guys thatched hamlet works for me, just need a date now.

which converter?

Do we have a plan guys? There are quite a few suggestions all of which sound ok to me.
Im new to all of this so just want to do whatever is easiest for everyone.

Guys thatched hamlet works for me, just need a date now.

Fine with me too.

Ok, I thought we agreed Sun 8th may?

Shall we finalise it on this date. 11am? Can get a bit of lunch etc.

At Guys Thatched Hamlet?

Maybe a few of us can go and have a look at the other place the @GONA66 suggested and see if its suitable for a few beers and an overnighter in a couple months?

Ok, I thought we agreed Sun 8th may?

Shall we finalise it on this date. 11am? Can get a bit of lunch etc.

At Guys Thatched Hamlet?

Maybe a few of us can go and have a look at the other place the @GONA66 suggested and see if its suitable for a few beers and an overnighter in a couple months?
If people are going to have a beer and some food then Guys is probably the better option.

Back