'Northern Rose Camper Conversions' of Leeds

IJEVO73

Has anyone used a company called, 'Northern Rose Camper Conversions' (based near Leeds), I was impressed with the look and build of their interiors but have found it impossible to contact them, (3 query forms submitted, emails returned 'unable to deliver', and numerous messages left on their answerphone!). Was keen to give them the business even thought they are a long drive from me in the Midlands but have had no joy.
Any suggestions for companies who supply quality interiors, (especially if they are in/near the Midlands) would be greatly appreciated

Has anyone used a company called, 'Northern Rose Camper Conversions' (based near Leeds), I was impressed with the look and build of their interiors but have found it impossible to contact them, (3 query forms submitted, emails returned 'unable to deliver', and numerous messages left on their answerphone!). Was keen to give them the business even thought they are a long drive from me in the Midlands but have had no joy.
Any suggestions for companies who supply quality interiors, (especially if they are in/near the Midlands) would be greatly appreciated
I have one of their kitchen units in our van, fair enough its not EVO standard but it was not EVO prices either. We are happy with it.

Back