Sunset Campers Limited - Bromsgrove (Camper Conversion)

RealGoneKid

After months and months of waiting for a new t6.1, and even longer research on all things campers and conversions, I chose to use Richard Naylor of Sunset Campers in Dodford, near Bromsgrove.

Let me assure you I am quite analytical, detail driven, try to be a perfectionist (perfectionists never are). That makes decision making harder and longer. I researched countless websites online and visited four converters and spent ages considering them. Then I came across Richard by accident trawling facebook, saw that he was local, exchanged emails and paid him a visit. Thing is, I find he is relatively new to the business of camper vans, having decided to get off the grid from a highly skilled senior automotive engineering role, and build a career doing something he loves, creating stuff with VW Vans. So I am taking a risk here with a new guy and my brand new van. Despite that, after having met him, and quizzed him incessantly, shown him my spreadsheet and exact requirements, I take that risk. He gets the job.

I have just taken delivery of a stunningly converted van. In my opinion. Attention to detail to the end. Kept informed and visited during the convert. Pictures galore, even videos of processes such as the carperting, so I could see that there is no way he could cut corners. Not a screw out of line or a mark on a socket. Personal touches which I was not expecting. Honestly, such a professional. People do not exceed my high expectations very often, Richard has done so by a country mile.

My experience was exceptional. I am so glad I chose Sunset Campers, and I would strongly urge anyone in the West Midlands area (or even further away) who is about to follow my path to seriously consider paying him a visit. You will not be disappointed.

Back