Sold For Sale: 2018 Camper and campervan hire business

Status
Not open for further replies.

smilie121

VCDS User
T6 Pro
This is a sad sad day. My marriage is over and now I need to sell my beloved T6 Camper and hire business.

Its been making great money and still will for the next few months, then next year. But I am out of options financially and have no option but to move out. I invested everything of mine in the camper. :sick:

Any questions please contact me on 07907 467975 - Gareth. I am located at G82 5LU

What I am selling is a complete package and comes with everything to continue to run the hire business - many items I have 2 or 3 or even 4 of so turn around on drop off / pickup is as easy as possible.

Please contact me if you want more pictures. It is on ebay as well.

Anyone looking to invest in an asset that will really provide returns will see for themselves that this is a no brainer. Take advantage with the massive surge of staycations like I did - only hope your marriage is stronger than mine.

Business Details:

The website is www.freedomcampers.co.uk which is only half finished but I have plenty of digital content to put up. I don't have the time to finish it right now but arrangements can be made to complete the site if you wanted. Regarding the website name - I have been approached by similar named companies who have offered a few hundred pounds just for the website name. It's catchy and easy to remember - vital for business success.

The van is listed on Goboony - search for "Wallace Cardross Goboony" to find the van. The google pin and goboony listings have excellent reviews and no bad ones.

It has been hired out since 1st June 2021 and have already brought in over £5200 (as of 17th August) which could have been over £7200 but we did the NC500 ourselves for the first 15 days of July. All this can be shown. I still have over £3600 in bookings from the remainder of August to October. The rental income could easily top £20,000 April to October. Not bad for a bit of admin and some work on swap overs.

In just a few years the van will pay for itself and you will still own it ...... or buy another and double the income (which was my goal).

There are bookings up to October and enquires are still coming in. Whenever the sale of the van / business completes the new owner will immediately have revenue coming in (from date of completion).

Further more I am prepared to offer after sales service if needed. If local I would even be willing to help meet and greet for pickup and drop off till you get a hand of things.

The insurance was renewed 25th July and has 11 months remaining. It has the full package for hirer's (25 to 75 with a lot of allowances for points etc) and has UK Wide break down recovery. It also covers Ireland as well as Northern Ireland. It can be arranged to cover the van on the continent as well. Insurance is with Alan Boswell.

There are also additional assets listed at the bottom of the ad.

Vehicle specification:

- 2018 VW T6 (converted 2020)
- T32 model so it can handle the weight of contents plus passengers (3.2 tonne weight rated)
- Long Wheel Base - extra 26% (40cm) living space
- Euro 6 150BHP 6 speed
- THQ V3 Headlight upgrade with HID & LED (cost over £550)
- Premium Kenwood audio system (parts cost over £1500 - see below)
- Built in Garmin Sat Nav with Google Maps / Android & Apple connectivity
- Rear entertainment system
- Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- USB & Bluetooth connectivity
- Hands free calling
- Rear parking sensors & reversing camera
- Anti-collision radar
- Nextbase Dash Camera (hard wired)
- GPS Tracker
- Twin sliding side windows
- Tailgate
- Passenger swivel bench with additional storage
- Sportline body kit
- Stainless Steel side bars
- 17" genuine VW Devonport alloys (their ebay value could easily fund the upgrade to 20" if wanted)

Van was MOT in July

Vehicle condition is excellent. A few stone chips and minor scratches which I am sure will polish out if I got round to it. There is a minor ding at the rear handle but not noticeable unless pointed out. Internally is also excellent but does show signs of use. Still it is in far better condition than some I have seen of the same age.

Tech Details:

- Kenwood 7190Dabs head unit with Kenwood Amp and Kenwood under seat subwoofer
- Focal 20cm speakers and 25mm tweeters
- Front doors were lined and sound deadened
- Kenwood radio in the rear with custom made switch for speaker selection
- 160w solar panel for off grid living
- Victron Solar charger
- Victron DC-DC charger
- GPS Tracker with subscription
- LED down lights
- Internal Cupboard lights
- Under worktop LED lights
- Lots of USB sockets & 12v sockets
- Rear LED cup holder
- 240v Hookup with 25 metre cable

Camper features:

- High end large kitchen with more storage than California’s Ocean's (space better utilised)
- Bed installed at the back of the van to give maximum living space
- Long Wheel Base means extra 26% living space & storage
- 70 litre Fresh water tank
- Shureflo pump
- 50 litre Dometic Fridge
- Cold Water
- Smev Sink Twin
- Smev Gas hob
- Smev Gas oven and grill
- Detachable and stowaway table
- Wide bed - allowing a 3/4 double mattress
- Electric Rock n Roll Bed (no lifting or pulling)
- Cold Water Shower Point (Wim Hoff it or clean boots etc)
- Premium Skyline pop top with scenic canvas and 3 windows plus full width
- Premium Bi fold bed giving much more head room at the rear
- Sliding roof cover panel (not often seen)
- Eberspacher Heater with thermostat control and directional outlet
- Sound deadened and fully insulated
- Carpet lined with Alcantara panels and roof lining
- Altro walkway hard wearing anti slip floor (MRSA Rated)
- Limo Privacy Glass fitted to sides and rear with blackout curtains
- Twin side sliding windows
- Child Safety net installed (detachable) (cost £120)
- Vamoose Awning Rail

Safety: Metal gas safety locker, Carbon Monoxide detector, fire extinguisher and fire blanket.

Smaller items included: kitchen equipment, pots, pans, ridge monkey, cutlery, crockery, kettle, cafetiere, torches & head torches, midge nets, emergency foil blankets, collapsible water carrier, camping table and 2 chairs, stainless BBQ / fire pit, mattress in the pop top, mattress for the bottom (cost £135 each), mattress protectors, pillows, pillow protectors, duvets, sheets, linen, towels, tea towels 25metre hook up cable, collapsible spade, tyre inflator, tyre repair kit, tick remover, first aid kit. There is probably more - it is all included.

Larger items included:

Revolution Movelite T2 Inflatable Awning (with additional “strong” ground sheet) - used once cost £600 (with Kadar strip which cost £50 to attach to van)
Tailgate tent to go over the rear tailgate to make an addition room - cost £130 (used 4 times so far)
Thetford XL Porta Pottie (comes with any additional toilet chem) - cost £140
VW Branded Wind breaker
3 x Gas bottles - one full, one empty and the other half full

Great van eh? Imagine how it feels to have to sell it. I am destroyed. It really attracts attention whenever I have been out in it. Other camper owners compare and it wins hands down. Even my hirer's have stated this.

The vehicle is on hire until October but arrangements can be made for viewings between drop off and pickup. You can check the availability on the calendar on Goboony listing.

Feel free to call me on 07907 467975 to discuss anything.

Looking for £55,000 - serious offers will be considered

G

20210702_142054 web.jpg

20210704_134752.jpg

1 1920 web.jpg

1b 1920 web.jpg

1e 1920 web.jpg

2c 1920 web.jpg

3 1920 web.jpg

3a 1920 web.jpg

4 1920 web.jpg

5a 1920 web.jpg

8 1920 web.jpg

10c 1920 web.jpg

11 1920 web.jpg

11a 1920 web.jpg

12 1920 web.jpg

14a 1920 web.jpg

14b web.jpg

14bb1 web.jpg

14c web.jpg

20210704_134832.jpg

Last edited:
good luck, really wrong time for me, was very interested as a going concern, chin up fella press onwards

So sorry to hear your news, Only thing is to wish you all the very best for the sale and also for the future, its tough, been there and done it.... but dont let it stop you attaining whatever dreams you have in life... again... good luck fella...
BR,

Boysan...

Thanks for the support guys. Didnt anticipate how difficult this would be

Really need out of this place so dropping price to £56,000

Just installing a 130ah leisure battery today before next hire (gone over the return window)

So sorry to hear of your news!
I was very tempted, but alas Scotland is a little too far for me.
Awesome van conversion - super impressed!

Good luck!

Thanks Ollie

I may have a buyer but if you can consider a train or plane ticket, then I am not too far

Dropping to 55k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back