No 204/199ps Option On Configurator?

Californiaman

T6 Pro
Hi all I've been away from here for a couple of years as I sold my T6 and went to a Crafter, but I might be changing back to a Transporter due to a lack of parking space at home.
I've just been playing around on the VW configurator and there is no sign of the 204 engine (or 199 I think it is now), the 150 is the highest option at the moment.
Has this been removed due to the ongoing emissions problem as I though the van ranges were unaffected?

Apologies if this has been covered before but I couldn't see any other threads about it.

As far as I know, the 199 is the 204 replacement.
There was an explanation somewhere, and i'm sure it was an emissions reason, but someone will be along to explain i'm sure.

Power outputs were reduced due to stricter WLTP emissions standards. Maybe they’re running out some models in preparation for the summer changeover to the 6.1?

Power outputs were reduced due to stricter WLTP emissions standards. Maybe they’re running out some models in preparation for the summer changeover to the 6.1?
I think I'll hold fire for now and see what happens with the 6.1
Prices seem to have rocketed since I bought my T6 in 2016!

Wow the return of one of the originals, hello number 9 long time no see, thought we had lost you to the dark side forever

The configurator is very often wrong and/or inaccurate, I would give your dealer a ring and ask them before making any decisions

Wow the return of one of the originals, hello number 9 long time no see, thought we had lost you to the dark side forever

The configurator is very often wrong and/or inaccurate, I would give your dealer a ring and ask them before making any decisions
:):D Haha thanks Pauly!
I love my Crafter but parking is going to be a problem in future. Work dynamics have changed a bit so no longer need the space so much.
Just considering options at the moment, I configured a van and requested a quote from a localish dealer so may ask a few questions if they get back to me.
Good to be back!

:):D Haha thanks Pauly!
I love my Crafter but parking is going to be a problem in future. Work dynamics have changed a bit so no longer need the space so much.
Just considering options at the moment, I configured a van and requested a quote from a localish dealer so may ask a few questions if they get back to me.
Good to be back!
As Pauly says, welcome back @Californiaman , sure has been a while. Would like to see the crafter though, and what you’ve done to it.

Back