Night heater - questions on this fitout

Does beside the handbrake option involve cutting a hole in the seat base? I would be very wary of doing anything like that for crash worthiness reasons. Maybe it can be done without cutting metal.
As you have already worked out, the longer the outlet pipe under the van the cooler the output.
Hi that was my concern also about the seat if in a crash, but have been reassured it's fine
The longer the pipe the less heat from a 2kw heater is what I figured
Cheers
Steve

"As you have already worked out, the longer the outlet pipe under the van the cooler the output."

Just enclose it in Thermoduct, you will lose next to nothing with or without it.
Don't know how much the cost would involve, as it's not me that's paying, it's only a 2kw heater after all
cheers
steve

Hi all
Heater is fitted the best as it can be, I suppose.
But other issues have flagged up, long story short
Who can I contact if problems with the seller/dealership taking it back for a refund
They seem to think it's buyers remorse
It's not I just don't like being lied too, have only actually had it for 2 weeks
Is there a motor ombudsman?

Cheers

Steve

Last edited:
Hi all
Heater is fitted the best as it can be, I suppose.
But other issues have flagged up, long story short
Who can I contact if problems with the seller/dealership taking it back for a refund
They seem to think it's buyers remorse
It's not I just don't like being lied too, have only actually had it for 2 weeks
Is there a motor ombudsman?

Cheers

Steve
Maybe start a new thread in the general or vehicle owners topics. Sure if you outline your issue someone may have experienced the same sort of thing before.

Back