Sold TSI owners - Petrol Webasto Air Top 3900 Evo 3.9Kw heater

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldiebut goodie

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Used Webasto Air Top 3900 Evo 3.9Kw heater - petrol. Very low working hours approx 350 hrs only.
This is a heater that is made up from various parts by myself with a new burner and glow pin, used motor with less than 300 hours working, non-original case. All checked and tested.
OEM exhaust and silencer - exhaust exits by the vans exhaust pipe in the centre of the van so if your floor pan has been compromised by gas drop-outs or the like it is not to be used here. I can change this to standard silencer and pipe if required.
OEM combustion air intake pipe with silencer.
Fuel tank stand pipe for in tank pump assembly.
Used fuel pump with new fuel line, clips, joining rubbers and fuel filter.
Telestart T90 remote control - switch on up to 600m away.
Used Combitimer controller ( timer and rheostat)
Remote temperature sensor.
With OEM underfloor mounting bracket - not one of the flimsy Ebay ones. These are heavy duty for these bigger heaters.
You will need to source OEM ducting if keeping to OEM installation or be aware of the size of the ducting ( 90mm) if planning non-OEM ducting fitment. (I have used the OEM step ducting and an ordinary ball vent in my van but this isn't suitable for every van layout)

Any questions, message me - I don't do phones!

£ inc P&P - UK only ( Sorry it is too much hassle and expense to ship out of UK or to N. Ireland)

IMG_1677 (Copy).JPG
IMG_1680 (Copy).JPG
IMG_1681 (Copy).JPG
IMG_1682 (Copy).JPG
IMG_1683 (Copy).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I suppose I'd better buy this before you ebay it with added fees and price! Can you fit it?

It is on Ebay at the moment! I'll take it off if you want it - there are only 2 watchers after 20 days so there hasn't been much interest compared to the diesel ones that I have on there.
I am past fitting them now, arthritis has put paid to that. I fitted one in a boat in the summer and decided that that was my last one. I was crippled for a couple of weeks.
Price dropped to £550 now.

Thanks, but just not great timing for us, so will have to leave you with it

Still available, people watching for months on ebay but not buying! I certainly won't be doing any more given the lack of interest.:)

I've just sold something for the first time since before Christmas so things might start to move along on ebay.

What's the cost of it shipped to me in Reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back