Newbie Looking To Buy A T6 What Engine?

Love My T30 102 T line 2016 blue motion around 40 M P G has air con and cruise, non roll breaks has been great work horse for 3 years now

and has less to go wrong than a High line i ll add any bits if i need them and got my conversion planed for the back of it now

so get what you can for as much as you can afford in any of the models you wont be disappointed but remember the Blue vans are faster

i just looked..... just filled up i have been carrying a couple of paving slabs and other bits on this tank of fuel average says 30.1 mpg but that's all around town driving not to bad i'v taken them off i ll see what happens now

204. With camper conversion - very fast indeed. Just sayin'

but at what sacrifice to your fuel and speeding fines lol oh and all your crockery and bed linen onn the floor ha ha ha

on a run i get 38 - 40 mpg and she sits perfect at 76 - 80 mph and easy does the ton

:)
Aye - it's seldom anyone complains about having too much power, and it's aye those with the wee one who say it's enough.

On a more serious note, I think we used to get 38 - while still leaving super-rep in the dust - then we stuck a bloody great lump of aluminium roof-rack on and that dropped it to 33 on a good day. I'm pleased you can reach the speed limit - don't you get a bit bored though, waiting for the needle to finally get there??

On the subject of speeding tickets, ye do know that 70's the limit? Once you've got there of course - - -

(You have noted the humour - yes?).

Aye - it's seldom anyone complains about having too much power, and it's aye those with the wee one who say it's enough.

On a more serious note, I think we used to get 38 - while still leaving super-rep in the dust - then we stuck a bloody great lump of aluminium roof-rack on and that dropped it to 33 on a good day. I'm pleased you can reach the speed limit - don't you get a bit bored though, waiting for the needle to finally get there??

On the subject of speeding tickets, ye do know that 70's the limit? Once you've got there of course - - -

But who's gonna see me Van if im driving that's Fast... they will only see me tail lights... hmmm best i get the conversion on them now ....

ha ha ha yes i did.... but on that Note of gaining 3 speeding tickets in 3 weeks with the worry of loosing my licence on the next ride i sold my Yamaha XJR 1300 0-110 in 500 YARDS in about 5 seconds i have never launched myself so fast .. lol Then last week selling my Yamaha 1700 cruiser that pulled like a tractor but built for the standing 1/4 to spend on my Van refurb lol hmmm i dont want to go fast any more ha ha ha so i ll see you when i get there and don't eat all the food ha ha ha and i ll bring my own Guinness .... with enough to share

Back