New van spec/options.

Well I'm going to add another +1 for LED headlamps. For one reason only - they are a mega safety improvement :thumbsup:

I can honestly say that today lighting is the first option I go for. I don't give a monkeys about jazzy runnng lights I just want Super Trooper head lights. Over the past c.20 years all but 2 motors I have had either came with or I opted for Xenons. Their ability to light everything way beyond your stopping distance in most conditions lets you get on with it in safety and with confidence.

Oh, and as far as I am concerned Auto is a standard model and not an option.

i haven't got the leds but have fitted the philips white vision so get the white look on the road . i have them on the car as they came standard but only use the car around town or on the motorway so they are wasted. I drive the van across the new forest every day to work with no street lights and cars coming the other way so the leds would be worth the money but as i had a stock van i have to live with it. It come down to what you are going to use if for. I fitted a HID kit in my last transit so i have driven with good lights but they kept cutting out and bringing up warnings signs so they had to go.

Satnav is subject of another thread here somewhere, you have to enter the first part e.g. S36 then put in a space (in the abc menu) then put in the second part e.g. 9SG
Works fine once you know!
No, have tried that. It brings up choices of codes as I type, but the particular ones I have wanted have not been on the list it would seem (Scottish codes btw)

I found recently a postcode i was trying to enter would not go in the final letter or two would be greyed out as if it wasnt a valid postcode
Thing is it was a farm type tourist attraction place thats been around for years !

I found recently a postcode i was trying to enter would not go in the final letter or two would be greyed out as if it wasnt a valid postcode
Thing is it was a farm type tourist attraction place thats been around for years !
Crazy, VW don't seem bothered, it's so clunky it's embarrassing when I have passengers they look at me like I'm an idiot who can't put a simple postcode in the sat nav.

Not going to bother with the Sat Nav. I'll post up final spec prob tomorrow night but at the moment I'm looking at:

T32 LWB Panel Van, either 150 or 204...leaning towards 150. Starlight or met grey.

-extra dust seals
-Sliding bulkhead window
-removable towbar
-heated seats
-twin sliding doors
-light vision plus (twin bulbs) or LEDs. Ideally LEDs but lots of £££ for a light upgrade!
-wood floor
-composition media & app connect

Was looking at elec folding mirrors but had them on last 2 vans and used them less than a handful of times.

I have the washer fluid indicator, it great, instead of suddenly running out of windscreen wash, a light comes on to warn you it's getting low, so I now drive round for days watching the light and not bothering to top up until it runs out, amazing.

Back