Is it worth the extra for Gladen over Alpine?

Wolfster

VIP Member
I have a T6.1 Panel van that I’m starting to convert. I’m not sure what head unit I have but it has inbuilt sat nav and Apple CarPlay.
Looking to upgrade the front tweeters and door speakers for plug and play option from either Alpine or Gladen. Originally I was set on the Alpine kit, but then noticed a similar kit from Gladen. The Gladen is more expensive so my question is does it warrant the extra £100 or so?
I’m no audio purist but want to upgrade to something decent that won’t break the bank.
I was also thinking of the Alpine sub kit to match that fits under the drivers seat but not sure what direction I'm going with my conversion yet as to whether that’s where I’ll have heating etc.
I’m not a big bass fan and wondered if the Gladen was better than the Alpine whether I’d need a sub?
Also, If I were to put speakers in the rear of my van what would I need? I will be sound deadening doors and interior.
Cheers

1 word YES! Epic bit of kit and kicks the alpine in to touch. We're local to you so pop down and see us buddy

Back