New T6.1, your opinion on options?

I would not bother with the cab carpet, Just get a full carpet cab mat plus it’s easy to clean the rubber factory mat.

I have cab carpet in my T6 and believe it or not the first thing I done was to get a full carpet walk through mat to protect the cab carpet underneath!

I added 80l tank and love the power latching side door. Yes, recommend doing your own sound deadening, not hard to do it yourself if a bit handy. Plenty of advice on this wonderful forum. I do however recommend paying for the membership, well worth its weight in gold, enjoy.
I've got soft close doors, tanks great too

Swb 150 4 motion highline van 6 speed
Fortana red
Single front seats, arm rested, swivels heated
Uprated ac with rear heater
Non glazed tailgate with internal locking
Powered side door
Difflock
Hill hold assist
Led lights
Tow assist and removable towbar

Anything I've missed?

That’s a very good question, I didn’t see it on the list and now you’ve mentioned it, I want it! Lol but seriously do VW do heated seats on the T6.1?
I’ve just taken delivery of mine, it’s a similar spec. I opted for passenger seat swivel only because both of us drive the van and we need the drivers seat set at different heights. Therefore we couldn’t get the factory fit option on that one, but I guess we could opt for an aftermarket one later. However we did choose heated seats on both, and having taken delivery in December, we’re jolly glad we did.
Hope this helps.

When did you order Richy? Just wondering what time lines are for ordering to receiving.
Thankyou.
Edit.
Noticed on another thread you ordered back in June.
Pretty fast then!

LED’s and Heated seats are a must, I specced mine up with all sorts but they are the two you don’t want to be without and auto full beams are a cheap and helpful addition too.
Tell you what not to waste your money on…. self parking, I’ve used it twice in a year ‍:)

Back