new sportline front

karl brierley

T6 Pro
Finally got the original sportline splitter and DRL,s fitted. also had all my front grills glossed black.

the corners of the bottom splitter don't stand out as much a I originally thought. I didn't realise the bottom corner grill with the DRL,s in sticks out about 1." more than the standard corner grill. :) so no 60's bumper car or step up look lol...

just need some B14,s now.

thanks Karl. IMG_3384.jpg IMG_3386.jpg

I agree the sportsline front never looks as good in a picture. Took me a bit when it first came out to decide but once i had fitted the whole front end i was very please with it. 20170514_124115 (4).jpg

Seems like its a bit marmite! I do think it would look if didn't stick out at the sides so much but overall I like it..
@StudleyGlass The gloss black does look really good!!! more expense thanks mate :thumbsup: IMG_7324_LI.jpg

When I ordered my 67 plate T6, my dealer told me that Blackberry was not a colour VW were doing on any new orders as it's been discontinued from 2017.

Yes thats correct ithink mine was one of the last! I hunted for weeks to find it!
Mine was built for someone else but the guy didn't buy it for some reason the only down side is it's a very high spec van with a very high spec price lol

I do love the Blackberry, and with all the kit on it looks awesome. I'm not jealous though.

No really.. I'm not...
Well, only jealous yours is on your drive and mine is still not ready because of a backlog of work at VW Leicester..

Hi Karl, looks great.....what headlight bulbs have you got in to give the white light to match the DRLs?.....they look awesome....they are usually a yellowy tint.

Thanks in advance

I pick my T6 up tomorrow and I cant wait for the mods to start!!

Matt

Hi Karl, looks great.....what headlight bulbs have you got in to give the white light to match the DRLs?.....they look awesome....they are usually a yellowy tint.

Thanks in advance

I pick my T6 up tomorrow and I cant wait for the mods to start!!

Matt
Exciting! what ya got coming Matt?

Back