new sportline front

Mines ready for collection next Friday. It's been delayed at the dealer because of an apparent back order of the front splitter which is still not there, but promised it will be sorted for next week.

Looks mega. B14's are worth every penny! Make sure you go for H&R anti roll bars too :thumbsup:

I run the Tein Coilovers on the evo.

The handling side I think theirs nothing better but the drive is not so comfy lol. what are the B14,s like say lowered 50-60mm max.

As my stock suspension is a hard as my Tein's .

thanks Karl.

Seems like its a bit marmite! I do think it would look if didn't stick out at the sides so much but overall I like it..
@StudleyGlass The gloss black does look really good!!! more expense thanks mate :thumbsup: View attachment 14269

The corners sticking out was my only worry too. but they really don't look like they stick that far out once you have the DRL's fitted. as the DRL grill sticks out a lot further than original grill.

love it now best mod I done so far :)

Hi Karl, looks great.....what headlight bulbs have you got in to give the white light to match the DRLs?.....they look awesome....they are usually a yellowy tint.

Thanks in advance

I pick my T6 up tomorrow and I cant wait for the mods to start!!

Matt

Hi Matt

I got LED's from Halfords, my cousin works their. ill get you a product code. . :)

Thanks Karl.

I run the Tein Coilovers on the evo.

The handling side I think theirs nothing better but the drive is not so comfy lol. what are the B14,s like say lowered 50-60mm max.

As my stock suspension is a hard as my Tein's .

thanks Karl.
@karl brierley I have B14's down about 60-65mm, it's a lovely ride. Had 30mm Eibachs before and the difference is incredible, the '14's are really comfy.

paint quality issues, I heard the paint was very very soft.

I was going to order the Blackberry or the Bamboo Green. mY BROTHER TOLD ME NOT TO GE
@karl brierley I have B14's down about 60-65mm, it's a lovely ride. Had 30mm Eibachs before and the difference is incredible, the '14's are really comfy.

Thanks Davey looking forward to getting these fitted now.

I just trying to get the cab area as quite and as smooth as I possible can. fitted the 16mmx16mm door rubbers yesterday they made a difference.

paint quality issues, I heard the paint was very very soft.

I doubt it, paint is very very thin on all vehicles, clear coat is a lot thicker and it would be the same clear coat on all vans ... if they had issues with paint quality for softness, it would be the same across the range.

The real reason is most likely cost issues.
I don't know the figures but I hazard a guess, blackberry was possibly the least ordered colour therefore dropped.

Last edited:
Back