New headlights, fog lights, bumper and bonnet DRLs fitted.

On the bonnet. It takes a bit of placing to get it as you want as it can either be on show or illuminating the area from.

Likewise my wires go to the battery side. Wasn’t aware one side was brighter than the other however wasn’t going to trial wires across the engine bay
I just put the wires from light strip across the battery terminals to work out which side was brighter

Under the bonnet lip is the way to go. Just power it up before you fit it because one edge of the strip is brighter than the other so you want the brighter edge on the outside.
Both edges have adhesive strips. I kept the wires at the battery side.
Then what are you getting the power from ? Which fuse? Are you using one from the engine bay side
I never piggy backed a fuse yet so just want to make sure thanks

Honestly if you can solder (even badly) and use a bit of heat shrink you can also do it.

I’ll try and do a more detailed write up next year when I am back however if I forget give me a poke.

This was the other day. All Melted now.

I'm so glad you are asking these questions! I was lost at 'simple resistors'!IMG_3950.jpeg

Honestly if you can solder (even badly) and use a bit of heat shrink you can also do it.

I’ll try and do a more detailed write up next year when I am back however if I forget give me a poke.

This was the other day. All Melted now.
Soldering badly I'm good at! Heat shrinking I can do, taking the dash apart scares the bejesus out of me! I really look forward to your invaluable guidance Sam!

Back