Bav

Explore, discover, enjoy, repeat...
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Gloss black upper grill - £100 SOLD
Gloss Black front splitter (3-piece) - £50 SOLD
1698336090172.png
1698336193500.png
I purchased both the above from Gona66 (here) back in Jan 2022, but not fitted either to my van.

As per Gona66's original "For Sale" thread, the centre-top clip on the grill (the one directly above the VW badge) has snapped off...
1698341181989.png

I don't have any packaging for the grill, so that's collection only (from HX6), but happy to post the splitter at the purchaser's cost.

Last edited:
Price drop.

Grill - £90
Splitter - £40

Is it obvious what make the grille is @Bav ? How come you didn't 'pop it on'? Will that broken clip make it flap like a flappy thing?

Is it obvious what make the grille is @Bav ? How come you didn't 'pop it on'? Will that broken clip make it flap like a flappy thing?
Hi Wayne.

There's no obvious branding on the grill, though I believe it's from Leighton Vans. The guy who I bought it off did say, but I can't remember and there's no packaging for it (though there is LV packaging for the splitter and I believe they were purchased together).

I didn't use it as my converter said It wasn't compatible with the eGrill EHU fitting I'd spec'd.

Having not fitted it, I can't say for definite, but I suspect the missing clip won't make any difference. The front clip is missing, but the corresponding rear clip and the 2 clips either side are still intact.

Would you be happy if I were to send you a suitable box with plenty of Michael Bublé wrap and then call it back when you've packed it?
Sadly the under splitter bit is no use, the last one got ripped off on our drive!

Would you be happy if I were to send you a suitable box with plenty of Michael Bublé wrap and then call it back when you've packed it?
Sadly the under splitter bit is no use, the last one got ripped off on our drive!
Sure, but I just need the box as I have plenty of bubble-wrap. :)

If you take it and aren't happy with fit due to the missing clip, I'll refund your money mate - I'm not looking to make money, just trying to avoid landfill!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back